Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

I LOVE LINEN


Just before my post, you would recognise I have a new logo and banner, I thought it was time for a fresh new look! Hope you like it? 

OK...

I have been so inspired lately working with these beautiful linens. I would love to to put them in all our bedrooms at home but that would be bit extravagant right? I might start with the little fellas room first and absolutely love the crosses for him (pictured in green) but in charcoal I think.
Is linen your thing? How often do you splurge on a new Doona cover? I'm pretty good and stick with white for myself now days and change the cushions instead, it's cheaper and helps control my addiction to changing covers haha. White suits my traditional style room at the moment but as soon as I ever go modern again I'll be getting one of these for sure! For the kids I can be a bit more adventurous and maybe do a new one each year. Maybe it's time?? I feel a trip to the shops coming on... If your after a change up for Autumn these gorgeous ones are available from www.makeyourhouseahome.com.au








Have a great weekend guys
Carla x

1 comment:

  1. I love your new logo!! And those are beautiful linen duvets - would love to fill my home with them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x