Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

A LOOK BACK...

on 2013....We spent many weekends renovating, demolishing, gardening, building, making, sanding and I did a lot of painting, and more painting, and I'm still not finished outside. Meanwhile we both work all week in our day jobs and have 3 very busy kids but I never sit still for too long, there's always something to do.

In 2013 we achieved:

• New floor coverings in the kitchen and family room


• We did some finishing touches to our new kitchen


• I renovated the laundry


• We made a new backyard entertaining area

Here's a few pics to re-cap our year on the house-

New floor and added touches to the kitchen





You can see the full kitchen reno here... 

http://www.insidehomeliving.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/i-love-my-kitchen.html

New laundry






You can see the full laundry Reno here... http://www.insidehomeliving.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/laundry-makeover-complete.html

Outdoor area





You can see the full outdoor makeover here... 

http://www.insidehomeliving.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/new-alfreso-area.html

Until next time, whether your back at work like me or still on holidays have a great week!

Carla x

2 comments:

  1. You accomplished some pretty big project in 2013! They all turned out beautiful - I'm particularly jealous of your laundry room. So much better than the little cubby with a washer and dryer that I've got to work with. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too Kris! Thanks for supporting my blog all this time and sticking with me through my times of absence, I would love to be as good at blogging as you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x