Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

THIS AND THAT


I had to add a few more photos from my last post of rabbits, I got them on the weekend, they are made from fake moss over foam, they are just gorgeous! The moss pad is so real like, the bunnies though... well I've never seen green ones but I do like these for the garden next year. Flynn wanted to arrange them for me so the baby rabbit was eating the egg; he thought they were pretty good!
Today is the last day of my six-day break; I'm back to work tomorrow but am looking forward to it... I am revealing a design consult to a client that I hope she will love!! I am really blessed to be able to do what I love for my job. 
We had a really lovely Easter with family and friends and got home late last night. I have done most of the unpacking but got a little side tracked when the girls decided they would like to FINALLY paint their letters they had picked up for $1 each last year. So out came the plastic cloth and paint! We decided on a pale shade of grey, their taste has changed to somewhat a lot like mine over the past couple of years (I'm teaching them well), thank goodness, no more bright pinks and purples for everything! They did 2 coats and then when they were fully dry I sanded them back a bit, Victoria was most impressed that they looked old! We hung the letters on their bedroom door and they love them, so do I!! 'B' is for Bella & 'T' is for Tori.










and our letter project...











What craft projects are you doing with your children over the holidays?

Carla

1 comment:

  1. I love the B&T....it looks fantastic! The girls are certainly following in their mothers foot steps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x