Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

NEW LOOK

I have a new look blog! I had time (well not really, the kids were neglected while doing this...lol) to fiddle with it and re-design it just the way I wanted, all clean and clear! Hope you like it!

I spent some time on the weekend unpacking our magazines and books because I finally have somewhere to put them. I bought a new white bookcase to house my all mags I use personally to get inspiration from for my own home and to refer to for work as well. I have on display our much loved cook books that we use the most and some decorator items to break it up to add interest.

I have also been playing around with my front entry, I have more to do here but thought I'd show you how it is looking at the moment. I love my old fashioned entry doors and the way the natural light comes flooding through.

Enjoy the rest of your week!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! x